Eagle has a variety of refinance options to fit any situation and budget.
Jog my memory...what is refinancing?
Refinancing is when you replace your current mortgage with a new home loan. This new loan comes with a new term, interest rate and monthly payment that is normally cheaper in the long-run. Who wouldn’t want that?
Choose from two types of refinance options:
- Rate-and-Term Refinance- Consider this option if your financial status changes and you wish to pay your house off early or if your current interest rate is higher than the market rate.
- Cash-Out Refinance- Consider this option if you would like to take some of the equity out of your home and use it as cash for other purposes.
Choose from two types of refinance loans:
Choose this loan if you are a homeowner who used an FHA loan to purchase your home and wish to obtain a lower interest rate and monthly mortgage payment. This option requires limited documentation and underwriting.
VA Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL)
Choose this loan if you are a service member or Veteran. The process is much easier and requires less paperwork than other home financing options.
Crunch The Numbers
There are tons of benefits that can result from refinancing your mortgage. Talk to your loan officer to assess which refinance option is the right one for you.
Reasons to refinance:
- Lower your monthly payments
- Borrow money with a Cash-Out
- Switch to a fixed-rate mortgage
- Change mortgage term
- Consolidate debt
*IMPORTANT – when refinancing your existing loan, your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan.